You can view my pictures and my contacts from Flickr.
You can view my wish list from Amazon.
You can view the newest links I've tagged on Delicious.
- Cotton Bureau - Future Friendly (Red) by Brad Frost
This fetching red future friendly T-shirt would look quite good on you. Just down beam down to any planetary surfaces as part of an away team. Profits go to [the Internet Archive](http://archive.org/donate/).
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block - ProPublica
- James Bridle's Critical View From Above | Crane.tv Contemporary Culture Video Magazine
James talks about his latest project, The Right To Flight.
- For Chloe Weil : Christopher Schmitt
> We are missing someone special this CSS Summit.
- Cotton Bureau - Future Friendly by Brad Frost
For your consideration. If enough people want a print run of this lovely Future Friendly T-shirt, then they'll make a new batch. The profits go to the Internet Archive.
- Breach - A browser for the HTML5 era
- Jeremy Keith on progressive enhancement - YouTube
Almost six minutes of me squinting in the sun and sharing my reckons while seagulls squawk in the background.
- The Making of Aprilzero
The first in a series of posts looking at the process behind builfing this "quantified self" site: > As with most decisions in my life, I asked myself: What would Tony Stark do?
- Apollo 11 Saturn V Launch (HD) Camera E-8 on Vimeo
45 years ago today.
- Smart Fixed Navigation
Here's an intriguing approach to offering a navigation control that adapts as the user scrolls. I'm not too keen on the way it duplicates the navigation in the markup though. I might have a play to see if I can find a way to progressively enhance up from a link-to-footer pattern to achieve this.
You can view my future events.
You can view RSS feeds from my friends and colleagues.
I seem to have left pieces of myself scattered around the internet. This is my attempt to pull some of those pieces together.